The founder of the Center for Peace Education (CPE), Mainlehwon Ebenezer Vonhm, is available to lecture on topics which include, but are not limited to, Education and Conflict, Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Education, Post-Conflict Peace-building, War-Affected Children in Post-Conflict Societies, Community-Driven Development in Post-Conflict Societies, and Peace and Conflict Resolution.
Over the years Vonhm has delivered many lectures for various organizations and universities, including the:
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Michigan State University, Michigan, USA
- Wesleyan University, Connecticut, USA
- Salisbury University, Maryland, USA
- American University, Washington DC, USA
- Rotary International, Port Charlotte, Florida, USA
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Door County, Wisconsin, USA
- Primitive Baptist Church, Punta Gorda, Florida, USA
- National Press Club, Washington DC.
The lectures can be given in classroom, lecture hall, sanctuary, and/or convention / hotel settings.
For further information on speaking engagements, please contact CPE: Info@peaceedu.org